The CleanTech Challenge is a business plan competition that helps students from across the globe form teams and develop their clean technology business ideas through a 3-stage competition that runs from November through to April. Participants receive guidance, feedback and mentorship from industry professionals throughout the challenge. 10 finalist teams compete in a 2-day live 'bootcamp' in London for £10,000 in cash.
London Business School (LBS) and University College London (UCL) have hosted the CleanTech Challenge since 2009.
Are you ready to participate?
Here are some quick steps to get you started.
- Register for an account on Thinkable if you haven’t.
- Fill out your profile with relevant information about yourself.
- Explore the collaboration portal where you can:
- Register a team to promote your idea and look for additional members
- Promote yourself and skills to other teams
- Look through participants to send private messages, request to join teams and collaborate
- Once you have created a team of around 2-5 people, start developing your idea
Follow the timeline here.
For successful Round 1 applicants, make sure to submit your Round 2 applications by the 28th of February 2017, be as specific as possible in your answers and include the details of all team members.